Tuesday, September 6, 2011

AND THEN I DIED.

This post is only about what we did in Advance Fashion Design today and photos of my face will not be seen. Haha!

Upon arriving to my beloved school, my classmates told me that a new teacher will be taking over our class because Teacher Oz has this competition in US. My new teacher is Aram Loe. He also graduated from FIP and he won last year's Graduation Fashion Show. Teacher Aram is soooooo funny like Teacher Oz. Benta sakin hirit niya lagi. Haha. I liked him even more when he shared to the class about the certain bacteria that can be cultured to become fabric-like. Interesting. I will research about that after I finish this entry.
Teacher Aram.
We drew a loooooooooot today. Faces and parts of it, hand, feet, movements, foreshortening, a man (yes, a boy!) and of course free hand drawings. I got really tired. We've been drawing since 11:00 AM until around 5:00 PM. At first I was so happy and excited because I am going to use my new sketch pad but every time that Teacher Aram tells us to get a new piece of paper or draw in another page of our sketch pad, my head aches!! Not only my head but especially my hands. Okay, too much ranting again. Haha! Here are samples of what we draw a while ago:


Yna, Irish and Kristel are not taking Advance Fashion Design this term so no one will take my outfit shots every Tuesday. I am too shy to ask my other classmates to take photos of me. Haha. So I just took photos of  them inside our classroom while we were having a break.
Cutie Cha-Cha. =)
Angela and Kalai. =)
I am freaking tired and my hands hurt. =( I can't sleep yet because I will have lessons later. But despite the fact that I got tired, I am happy that I learned a lot of things from today's class. Next week, we will paint! Teacher Aram said that next meeting will be more relaxed. Time to make one-fitted sleeve for my Pattern Making class tomorrow. Bye Loves. <3
Part of my sketch pad - movement variations. =)

2 comments:

  1. ARAAAAAMMM! Schoolmate ko siya, one batch higher sa'kin. Pero back then he was Aram Loe Zarate. Hehe.

    Twinkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY!! SMALL WORLD! ALAM MO TWINKLE, MAY CLASSMATE RIN AKO NA SCHOOLMATE NIYA AT KA-SCHOOL SERVICE. HAHA. I'LL ASK HIM IF HE KNOWS YOU. =)

    ReplyDelete