Wednesday, August 31, 2011

EXTENSIONS AND NECKLINES.

When I took Basic Fashion Design last term, Teacher Monina warned us about  Advance Pattern Making. She said that we should be ready with the patterns that we made from her class because we have to trace it very quickly to proceed with our exercises. True enough, today we traced 12 front bodice patterns. Actually, it is not hard to trace the patterns but if you were also in our class, you will be pressured to work fast because we have to finish what Teacher Cor planned for us to do. She is my new teacher but she was absent today so she had substitute. Anyway, we made 5 shirt/blouse extensions plus 7 kinds of necklines.
Substitute teacher Hazel and my attentive classmates.
Tita Vangie, Tita Vicky, Tita Carol and Irish bought pattern papers from me because they ran out of pattern papers. We used loads of it today unlike in our basic class where we only use at most 3 pattern papers a day.  It wasn't really my intention to sell pattern papers to them but I am like heaven-sent to them because they need not to go to the mall to buy pattern papers. Haha. Good thing is that my mother brought 5 plastics of it last night. Did you get my story? It's somewhat confusing! =p Going back, it was a very busy day but I enjoyed it very much! I learned a lot today and I did not get bored but I got sleepy due to the weather. Hihi.
Fake candid.
Lunch time.
Yosi time. So candid! Hahaha.
We ended our class a little past 6:00 PM. I passed by SM North to buy school stuffs for myself. I bought a new set of watercolors and a book about sewing! I got the book from Book Sale and it only costs 120 pesos. =) I want to buy everything that I need for Fashion Design but I don't have my notebook with me and I  didn't remember all the things Teacher Oz listed. Poor me. I have to go back to the mall again tomorrow.
My new-old book!
Outfit shots!
Bench.
I <3 U.
Gray scale. Haha.
Finished this just in time before my tutoring starts! 'Til next post. <3

2 comments:

  1. i want to read everything!!! i need some major pambabawi sa class niyo.. napabayaan ko kayo because of my grad.. yikes.. _teaher korinne <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEACHER KORINNE! THANK YOU. YOU'RE A GREAT TEACHER, DI MO NAMAN KAMI NAPABAYAAN. HIHI.

    ReplyDelete