Saturday, September 17, 2011

FOOD TRIP: SHI LIN.

After doing errands last Thursday, Sandra, my sorority batchmate took me and Yna to lunch because she was promoted. When we go out Yna always chooses the restaurant where we would eat and I mean ALWAYS. Haha. It's all good, she is very good at picking restaurants, maybe because of all the food review reading she does. =)

Shi Lin is a Chinese restaurant located at Podium. The interior is good even though it is quite small and it had this cozy feel to it. You can also see the workers from the clear glass window while doing different kinds of dumplings.
Wall decors.
Interior.
All boys.
Now let us go to the food that Yna ordered. =) I love the noodles in peanut butter sauce. It's the first time that I tried eating noodles in peanut butter sauce and it tastes good! The only peanut buttered foodie that I like are Reese's peanut butter cups and now this noodles from Shi Lin comes next! Haha. I also like their Xia Long Bao and they also have a guide to eating this dumpling in every table. Lastly, the drunken chicken tastes just okay for me, nothing special in it. Haha. Tastes like wine, of course.
Noodles in peanut butter sauce.
Xia Long Bao.
Drunken chicken.
Thank you Sandra for this wonderful treat. You are the best! Too bad I have to leave early because of my work. I promise you girls that I will treat you isaw when I get my salary next month. Haha. Kidding! I love you both! <3
With the manager!
Yna.

No comments:

Post a Comment