Saturday, October 1, 2011

LB VACATION: CHASE'S AND JMP'S.

After running a few errands, I went to LB to attend my batchmates' birthday celebration but before that I had lunch with Lloyd at Faustina's. I saw one of the teachers that I will forever hate eating there with another teacher. I wanted to say hi to her but I got shy. NOT! Haha.
Spot her.
Lloyd had Silindro Ribs and I had Grilled Soy Ginger Chicken. I was also tempted to try their chocolate cake which Ate Trix baked. It's really good but their blueberry cheesecake is still my favorite. =) Ate Trix, why do you cook and bake so good?! Argh. Hahahaha!
Silindro ribs.
Grilled Soy Ginger Chicken.
Huge slice of chocolate cake. 
My batchmate Chase turned 22 today while JMP will turn 23 on October 4. They had their joint birthday celebration last night and it was very fun! I missed drinking and bonding with them. These people are very close to my heart and will never ever forget them. Hihi. Thank you Chase and JMP for your birthday treat. I love you all! Photo dump just because I am already sleepy.
Forgot my lipstick at home! Grr.
Teasing Mike and Bry! Haha!
2007!
With Eric now. I MISSED THEM SO MUCH!
Chase, Eric and the pale me.
Tequila!
How I wished that our other batchmates were also there but too bad they cannot make it. I am looking forward to our next fellowship! I miss, I miss, I miss! <3

I also bonded with Gibo, Ion, Tere and Jem after the party. Thank you babies for listening to my drama. Haha.

Vanity strikes. Thank you Ate Curie for taking my photos. As usual.




Bad hair color.

Good night! <3

2 comments:

  1. I love your skirt!! Favorite ko rin yung soy chicken! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw one of the teachers "that" I will forever hate eating there with another teacher.

    "that" should be "who"

    ReplyDelete