Monday, October 3, 2011

FOOD TRIP: BIGOLI

Last Saturday, the MRT was not fully functioning. I was in a hurry to go home that time because of my lessons. I came all the way from Los Banos and I woke up late and I cannot move because of a massive hang over and that time I seriously wanted to cut my head off. Haha. I met up with my boyfriend at Trinoma because I know in my heart that he was sorry for what he did to me. We rushed to my home and he slept forever as soon as we reached home. The next day we had a date. We ate at Bigoli in Trinoma. It serves Italian food and it is way cheaper compared to other restaurants. It is not a really classy restaurant but food and serving size is just okay for me. I ate there a couple of times already after my sister introduced that place to me. I like their pizza and stromboli.

So. This is what we ate:
Spaghetti Bolognese with garlic bread.
Fresh Garden Salad.
Minestrone Soup.
Chicken in special tomato and natural honey sauce.
Cheese Overload Pizza.
Just by looking at those photos, what do you think? Does is look yummy or not? Hihi.

After finishing our food, it's good that we got full. I really don't know if I am going to recommend this restaurant but usually there are a lot of customers there. I mean, their place is usually jampacked so maybe a lot of people like their food. Haha. Okay, try it some time!

Lloyd and me:

My one and only Baby. <3
Will blog about school tomorrow. =) Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment