Friday, October 21, 2011

FOOD TRIP: PAPA JOHN'S

After my boyfriend fetched me from school, we went to SM Megamall to find a nice place to eat. We were walking around the mall and after sometime, we are starting to lose hope in finding a place we haven't tried yet. Then we saw Papa John's from the second floor. I heard that food there is good, especially their pizza, so we gave it a try.
How to eat your pizza.
Interior.
Kitchen.
I wanted to eat salad but unfortunately it's out of stock! Tss. I tried their "best-seller" pasta instead of having a caesar salad called Meatballs Bolognaise. It's quite bland and I really did not like it. Haha. I can cook way better than that and Ate Trix's spaghetti and meatballs is much much much better than it. I ate only half of my pasta.
It looks good. Haha.
Babe ordered beef and bacon baked rice. This one tastes good and we both like it. It has garlic pepper rice and baked together with ground beef, onions, green peppers, bacon bits and topped with mozzarella cheese and bolognaise sauce.
Baked!
Of course, we also had pizza. My boyfriend chose their Bacon Cheeseburger specialty pizza. It's delicious and it is one of the best pizzas I tasted. Even though I did not like the pasta I ordered, at least this pizza made me happy! Haha. This pizza is topped with ground beef chunks, crunchy bacon bits, tomatoes, onions and cheddar cheese. When you order pizza, they will give you garlic sauce where you can dip your crust and a green pepper which is a substitute for hot sauce.
Pizza!
We had a good time there and the waiter who assisted us was very nice too. =) I will probably go back there again sometime and try other pizzas. =)
Food.
Haha. Takaw!
 Thank you Bebe for this date! <3
I love you.
Visit PAPA JOHN'S website now for their menu, price list and other information.

No comments:

Post a Comment