Thursday, July 21, 2011

FROM SG TO HK.

Sandra just got home last Monday from her Singapore trip and since she doesn't have any pasalubong for me and Yna she took us out for lunch at HK Choi, hence the title. =) Sandra kept us waiting for almost an hour beyond our meeting time but we cannot get angry because she will pay for our lunch. Haha. User pala! Joke lang Batch. =p Here are the photos of our lunch date:
Great interior of HK Choi.
Love the chandelier, as well.
Spare ribs.
Something rice which I forgot what it is exactly called.
Dumplings.
Yna chose our food.
Our financier, Sandra. Haha.
Kadire noh. =p
After eating, we walked around SM Megamall for more girl bonding and window shopping. Hihi.
While Yna was looking around.
Missed you Batch!
We also went to St. Francis Square and then accompanied Sandra to her office because she forgot to log out after her work and then off to Robinson's Galleria.
Our chocolate fix while walking.
Then we took a rest at PRP. Haha. Nakitambay pa eh! 
Had a long day with Yna and Sandra. I wish that our other Batchmates were also there! Hope we will have a get together soon. I'm thinking of going back to LB next week to get my clearance and maybe meet with my batchmates or orgmates and of course my boyfriend! Missing my boyfriend to bits. Hihi. And oh, I submitted my photo in Style Bible (My Style section) last night. Look what I've found:
Yay! Thank you Style Bible! My first online "feature". <3
Bye for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment